Lifestyle...

12:56 PM

.... today I spent much of the blog. I was in confusion, I hated the atmosphere was so boring, I lovethe harmony, but when will I get such a situation. I was crying with the situation very stressful.Life is very beautiful but why do human destroy the pleasure.

Experience in life has been maturing. I'm not afraid I have been able to take difficult I was notraised and I still remember the great creator.

I hate the unseen human let him continue to disappear in the world, I like to stay alone I'm happierwithout him. The soul does not fit with my degree unseen man. He destroyed all the happiness. OhGod forgive me!

I need to change lifestyle to be more meaningful and I had to destinations that are more meaningful life as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe